Sunday 27 December 2015

Introductions ...

Fair tidings, my name is Dan and for the most part of 2016 i intend to see and review as many movies as i possibly can, while adding some mini reviews on some of my favourite movies of all time. A little bit about me, My favourite movies of all time would have to be 'Back to the future' for its comedy and sci fi elements, 'Avengers Assemble' for its action and abundance of super heroes (No Antman or Wasp but its cool) and 'Star wars Empire strikes back'.

Im just going to review the movies how i would if i was writing for friends, so not to deep of an analysis just to a degree where its relatable. It also depends on a biased opinion being that whether i enjoyed the film or not. its all opinion based and you should be no means take my word for gospel, just a film nut review films and giving an honest opinion on them with that said ...

... STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS ...

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment